The selected interns will also have an opportunity to participate in the Virtual Career Fair.
The Career Fair will provide an opportunity for young scientists to take advice and suggestions on shaping their career path. The experts from all around the world will talk about their experiences on one platform to give a kickstart to the career journey in the field of 21st century toxicology and risk assessment along with a 30 mins question and answer session.
The Virtual Career Fair will be held during the conference and will include the following topics:
- Walk through the journey in science by leading experts in the field of toxicology.
- Academia vs Industry: Opportunities, advantages and disadvantages.
- Academia to industry: Do’s and Don'ts.
- Entrepreneurship in science.
- The essential guide to moving up the academic career ladder
- Scientific Community creator
- Shape your career goals: how to start planning your career journey?
- Does the CV suit the job role: Skills and Competencies required in an industry.
- Guide to prepare for a virtual conference and networking session.